Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Announcement

hi hi guys!
long time no post! im back!
if you are my follower on twitter (@agneskoriston) you should know that i'm OFFICIALLY GRADUATED from junior high school last saturday! yey! XD
congrats for me and congrats for all who officially graduated! :D
in the beginning i was so nerves, and fell want to cry and i cry! x-x
and thank God and thank all,
i'm OFFICIALLY GRADUATED!! XD




and here are some photo of us, before and after the announcement.




taken by my friends edited by me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
























there's too many picture until can't upload it all here, go check on my facebook , click here.

taken by me and my friends

2 comments:

  1. congrats! :D I just had my graduation as well! :)

    www.isle-of-view.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete